Friday, November 20, 2009

Upcoming events & news

I'll be reading at Tasha Matsumoto's place on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 4pm. This is a reading/going away party. All are welcome! She lives at: 330 W. Colfax, Apt. 113. Tasha throws a mean party. You should be there. Also, I like reading.

I'll be reading in New York on Dec. 2 with Uwem Akpan (recent Oprah pick) & Juan Felipe Herrera for the PEN celebration, titled "Crossing Over." The reading will be followed by a panel discussion with Norton editor Brendan Curry & NBCC President Jane Ciabattari. This is happening at Housing Works Bookstore & Cafe, 126 Crosby St., at 7pm. I'm certainly the least known writer of the group so come show me some love, peoples!

In other news, I'm an Editor now over at Tarpaulin Sky. I love them.

In other news, my collection UNFINISHED has been picked up. I love you, Debra Di Blasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment